Tuesday, January 3, 2017
Pray for IST Group
This is the beginning of a new year, 2017. Many churches and ministries, stop and take time to look back on the past year and look forward to the year ahead. What was accomplished last year in ministry? What and how to move forward in the new year with the vision the Lord has put in our hearts to accomplish?
Then the Lord answered me and said: “Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it.
First, we acknowledge that it is His vision, He birthed that vision in us and He is working to accomplish it. Therefore, in order to know His vision, we must prepare ourselves to hear His voice. Here at the IST Group, we have chosen to fast and pray this week, in pursuit of Him and to hear His plans for the ministry this year.
He made known His ways to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel.
Although the children of Israel saw the acts of God, He made His ways known to Moses. It is very important to us that we are found to be trustworthy. God does not just trust His ministry to anyone. Ministry is handling people’s souls. Jesus died for them and they are precious to Him, so we will fast and pray for a door of grace to be opened to us for 2017.
1) Revelation 3:8 “I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.” Pray that IST will obtain a greater measure of the above verse this year.
2) Joshua 22:5 “But take careful heed to do the commandment and the law which Moses the servant of the Lord commanded you, to love the Lord your God, to walk in all His ways, to keep His commandments, to hold fast to Him, and to serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul.” Pray that we would walk in all His ways.
3) Also, as we pray for an open door, we must be ready to face down the adversary by walking in Jesus’ victory. 1 Corinthians 16:9 For a great and effective door has opened to me, and there are many adversaries.
4) We see God moving in ever increasing ways. We are very encouraged with what He has done this past year at the Upper Room Zagreb. There are opportunities presented to us for growth this year in human recourses as well as geographically and at the House of Prayer facility. Pray that we as a ministry take the leaps of faith which He requires of us.
5) IST is moving forward to develop a plan for mentorships throughout the region. Pray with us for all the details and plans to flow in line with His heart and come to fruition at the right time. There is huge potential for impact with connecting mentors.
6) Doors continue to open and there is forward movement with the Lika project. Pray that God leads our monthly meetings with the Lika team and that He would speak to their hearts confirming to each their involvement with this project. We need much prayer as we walk through the “landmines” of the planning process.
7) Pray with us that the funding for everything He is asking us to accomplish would materialize.
We know that 2017 is an important year for what God has called IST to. We walk humbly and in the fear and the admonition of the Lord. We invite you to continue partnering with us, lifting us up to His Throne of Grace.