Thursday, May 12, 2016
Pray for Zagreb, Croatia
Pray for Zagreb
We are so glad to be living in Zagreb. It is a beautiful city with beautiful people in it. We have now been lifting up Jesus in the house of prayer for seven months. We really believe Jeremiah 29:7, And seek the peace of the city where I have caused you to be carried away captive, and pray to the Lord for it; for in its peace you will have peace. We are compelled by the Lord to pray for the city. God is moving here, but we are believing for His glory to be poured out in a much greater way.
This month in Zagreb, a ministry called Cornerstone Arts is preparing to perform a musical. This ministry is plowing through some hard ground as arts and entertainment is very much controlled by the secular industry.
1) First of all pray for the peace of the city. There are problems in the government but we pray for peaceful solutions.
2) Pray that the churches in Zagreb will be temples where Holy Spirit freely dwells. May the pastor’s be led by the Spirit to love their people like Jesus does.
3) There is discontent among the unchurched of Zagreb. Many we encounter on the streets are disgusted with the Catholic and Protestant churches, but they believe in God. Pray for us as we encounter people on the streets. Pray that we will be compelled by the compassion of Jesus.
4) Continue to pray for the coming meetings with Yonathan Lara. He truly had an impact last year and we are praying for the double anointing this year. (Meetings are May 26-28)
5) Pray that the Upper Room we oversee will draw the burning ones form throughout the city as we cultivate His presence.
6) Pray for Richard Montez and Cornerstone Arts to be able to overcome all opposition and prepare the musical carrying the message of hope and raising the banner of Jesus over the entertainment industry in and around Zagreb.
Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.
Please leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you Prayed.