Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Pray for Croatia 7-18-16
Pray for Croatia
We were praying for the education system in Croatia the other day, at Upper Room Zagreb.
The educational system was dominated with communist philosophy while Croatia was part of Yugoslavia. After independence, the Catholic Church took educational dominance. This year there has been a backlash against Catholic dominance and a demand for more practical courses. During our prayer time, one of IST’s interns Cynthia, brought forth Daniel 2: 20-23
20 Daniel answered and said
“Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,
For wisdom and might are His.
21 And He changes the times and the seasons;
He removes kings and raises up kings;
He gives wisdom to the wise
And knowledge to those who have understanding.
22 He reveals deep and secret things;
He knows what is in the darkness,
And light dwells with Him.
23 “I thank You and praise You,
O God of my fathers;
You have given me wisdom and might,
And have now made known to me what we asked of You,
For You have made known to us the king’s demand.”
Join us in praying into this:
1) Lord, we ask for a change in the Croatian educational system.
2) Dear God, forever wisdom and might are Yours. You can remove bad educational administrators and You set good ones in office.
3) Those good administrators that are set in position can be wise in knowledge and understanding. Father, You can open their minds to the deep and secret things.
Daniel prayed three times a day and was made an adviser to four kings. Where no one else could interpret King Nebuchadnezzar’s dream, Daniel inquired of God and got the interpretation. Wisdom from heaven was given to the king.
4) We ask You, Lord, to surround the educational minister of Croatia; give him a dream or dreams from heaven. May his office doors be wide open for the God of wisdom to come in. Surround him with godly counselors.
5) For generations Croatian children have received manipulated education. Let us pray that now would be the time for a healthy change in the system so a wise generation can come forth.
6) Pray that teachers also would be touched by godly wisdom.
7) Croatians have hard hearts because they have endured hard times. May their hearts be softened so godly wisdom can be understood.
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
Please leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you Prayed.